Monday 19 November 2012

Biore Combo Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Biore's pore strips really take me back to my teenage years and battling with the dreaded blackheads. Now in my mid twenties (eek!) my skin has calmed down a lot due to age and I would like to think a much better skincare routine. However, every now and then I can see a little blocked pore, attack it and make it 300 times worse. I have vowed to stop doing this, but when the need strikes I have started relying on Biore's Deep Cleansing Pore Strips!
The new Combo packs contain 7 nose strips and 7 face strips (that can be used where needed - forehead, chin or cheeks).
If you have never used these strips each one has a handy how to on the packaging to make sure you get the most effective use.


  1. Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strips, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only.
  2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face area (where you have clogged pores or blackheads). The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
  3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
  4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch—like papier-mâché.
  5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.




Having recently used this on the fiancee I can report back that it really works! I would show you a photo of the used strip and his newly clean pores, but it was pretty unpleasant to look at, so you shall just have to take my word for it this time. As long as you leave the strip on until it's dry and take care in peeling it off it will remove any sebum clogging your pores and you will be able to see the contents on the strip!

I wouldn't recommend using these strips every day or even every week, but every few weeks or when you feel your skin needs a really thorough clean.

Biore's Combo Deep Cleansing Pore Strips can be found for £10.99 here.

Have you ever used Biore's Pore Strips?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. There are few things more gratifying than seeing all the goop on a Biore strip. Especially when I've been sleeping in my makeup or generally abusing my skin. I feel like its a fresh start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, seeing all the gunk on the strip really quite satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always satisfying to see what is on the strip. So gross, but so so satisfying!! hahaha

    It's like therapy :)

    <3 Hidden Freckles Beauty Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig