Sunday 8 July 2012

OOTD: Signa Pleats

Ah Reiss! You never fail to tempt me with your sales! This season Reiss don't have as many work  dresses as I would have liked in their amazing sale... it just feels like I have seen it all before. However, some of their separates are absolutely gorgeous. I picked up this dramatic, pleated skirt one lunchtime and I think it is a great find, especially for under £50! I love the detailing Reiss always put into their clothes. Ultimately among all the shops on the high street I think they verge the closest to designer, but fortunately without the associated price tag.
Leather Jacket: All Saint's (£350 here), Camisole: Zara, Skirt: Reiss (on sale for £48 here), Shoes: Zara, Bag: Mulberry Cookie, Sunglasses: Prada.

You may be weary of pleated skirts, but this one really is rather special. The colour is deep and sumptuous (not comparable to the nudes, pale pinks and minks or even neons on the high street). The skirt is double layered to provide coverage and weight. Plus while the front panel is plain, the slit underneath is at the front taking away all the bulk that many maxis add and really streamlining it as you walk. I also love the corset style pewter buttons and the mini welt pockets on the back. Once again this keeps it trim at the waist and is so much more flattering than having folds of fabric on your hips!
It looks pretty good warn backwards too! 

I had seen this skirt on the Reiss website before, but completely overlooked it as I am not a fan of the styling (skirt worn a size too big with grey jumper?). If you have a chance I highly recommend that you check the Reiss sale out, they have some great quality, effortlessly stylish pieces that would slot in to any wardrobe! xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great skirt! Beautiful signature Reiss blue

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!love the leather jacket. Have you changed your hair color?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love this skirt. I have looked for maxi skirts, as i love the trend, but no one looks good on me :/ Maybe this would...

    www.apeekofmarislife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting for some occasions :)
    If anyone need ideas for gifts just check gift ideas.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig