Wednesday 18 August 2010

Shoe Sale

As you guys know I don't really do blog sales, but I wanted to show you guys a couple of pairs of shoes I am sadly letting go of. I just wanted to give you all a first look in case anyone was interested before I resort to ebay. It's sort of sad the way I see my shoes.. I want them to go to a loving home ;).

My mother purchased these boots for me as a present when she was in the US and they were over £500 (not sure of the exact price). Unfortunately they just don't fit me at all :(. I have tried and tried but there is no use. As much as I love them, after keeping them in my wardrobe for a month the time has come for us to part.

I am aiming to sell them for half price, so £250, but if you want to make an offer you can leave a comment below this post or e-mail me.
 They are absolutely gorgeous and I am devastated they don't fit me and there is no way for me to exchange or return them. They have never been worn, only tried in vain.
They are a size 39 1/2, I think they would fit a UK size 6-7. Although I am a 5 1/2 they fit me OK with thick socks on (it's just my damn calves that don't quite make it).





The other pair I am selling was purchased last summer. These are from All Saints in a size 39 (UK size 6).
These are online for £115 and you can check them out here for better photos.
I have worn these once (to M&S foods and back lol) so they are as good as new. As much as I love them sadly they are just too big for me :(. I am happy to let these go for £60, but once again it really depends on how many of you guys are interested so do let me know!!


Thanks so much for looking and please leave a comment or e-mail me at filthygorgeousmakeup@gmail.com if you want to adopt a pair. ;) xxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. gorgeous shoes! sadly these are too big for me, but i'm sure someone else will snatch these up right away.

    as for your calf issues, i have to sympathize. nothing ever fits my calves as i've got pretty massive ones.

    -dani
    http://callitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that so many of us have the 'calf issue' with boots means that boots are just made to the wrong proportions! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalya, the D&G vero cuoio boots are absolutely beautiful! I'm a 39 1/2 but many boots are also tight around my calves so I don't think they'd fit me either :( I envy the next owner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those boots are beautiful! Shame they'll be a bit big for me - and like everyone else, they probably wouldn't fit my calves either! I have problems with mine too :(
    Someone should sort this out - we dont all have skinny legs!! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need some durable as well as long-lasting shoes without any wear and tear, I think that Vero Cuoio shoes are great choice for a woman that’s why I want to purchase. Please suggest from where I can find these shoes at discounted price.


    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig