Thursday 8 July 2010

Work it Out: Installment Quatre

Waking up late, not planning what to wear the night before, I pulled out the first top I saw and went from there.

I love satin shirts, and though this one is a little tight in the bust nowadays I usually make it less va va voom with a cardigan or a loose fitting jacket. Today I opted for the M&S cardi I showed in my previous post.

Satin shirt from Mango. Pencil skirt from Austin Reed (it's actually black with thin lilac stripes, though I doubt you will be able to tell from this rubbish photo).
Necklace from Pave.
I have a pile of work appropriate heels in the office under my desk (yes, everyone does take the mickey!) as well as a full draw. Some people have files, I have shoes ;). It does save a lot of time and effort though, as well as saving me having to carry them back and forth every day. There is no chance I am wearing heels on the tube/ to work/ on my way home. I always see women in their shiny stilettos struggling to get down the stairs in the morning and wonder why they are putting themselves through the pain! So this morning I slipped on this beautiful pair of flats from Kurt Geiger. Currently they have this style on sale for £59, in a few colours (though unfortunately not purple as these are from last season).

Almost the weekend, and judging but that horrible photo I need to book a pedi stat!
Are you guys enjoying these posts? Should I keep them up? Are we taking bets on how long I can keep going? ;) xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I am really enjoying these posts. I am so unoriginal when it comes to dressing for work, I'm always in black, no really like every single day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up, girl! More work outfits (make up, hair, etc.)!:-)
    About the blouse, I had the same thought(little bit tight) as soon as I saw the first picture, but don't worry it's still gorgeous! Although I don't wear satin because that fabric is a bi*ch!lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep these up, I love them! You have such cute style and you find a way to be so girly yet appropriate for the office. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like the lilac top, very cute

    roxy

    http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt and those shoes are really cute! :)

    Please check out mine and my friend's beauty blog if you get a chance!

    Lydia x

    http://kirafayescorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work outfits are so glam :) the girls at my office collect shoes under their desk too lol. I can imagine ill be going down the same route!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHh you look AMAZING! Those shoes look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes, yes. Please do carry on with these posts if it isn't too much of a hassle and doesn't take too much of your time! It's really nice to see work appropriate outfits and inspiration, as well as appropriate make-up. You look beautiful as ever :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, please keep up these posts! Well, feel free to take a day off from them of course, but I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig